Eco-Friendly Apartments in Winston-Salem, NC
What does National Green Building Standard (NGBS) Bronze Level mean to you?
This means forward-thinking green and healthy initiatives will be incorporated into the building materials and building design to enhance and improve the quality of your Link Green lifestyle and footprint. Link Apartments Innovation Quarter will comply with the stringent requirements of the National Green Building Standard (NGBS) and upon construction completion will earn the prestigious NGBS Green Registered ™ Bronze Level. This Home Innovation Green Building Standard process involves compliance with multilevel inspections and mandatory green provisions throughout the entire construction process.
What does NGBS green certified mean?
- Redevelopment of an urban fill site
- Insulation and HVAC systems maximize efficiency
- Drought resistant landscaping without irrigation
- Low light pollution
- Reflective roof decreases urban heat
- Low- VOC paints and carpet
- Energy-efficient windows and lighting – lower electric bills
- Low-E Windows – Keeps your windows temperature consistent
- High Performance Energy-Star® appliances
- Designated recycling locations
- Programmable Thermostats
- Electric Vehicle charging stations
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Low-flow faucets and shower heads – lower water usage and savings in both water and energy
- Smoke-free living